Use one end of the Veggie Twister to create thin spaghetti-like strands. Use the other end to make long, continuous vegetable spirals. It’s a heap of fun. Not to mention simple! And your meals will look like they were made in a restaurant.
- Designed in Switzerland, made in Germany.
- Crafted from thick pink plastic, with stainless steel blades in each end.
- One half of the Veggie Twister makes veggie spaghetti, while the other half makes long spirals.
- Simply slice your veggies to a minimum diameter of around three centimetres, place them into the Veggie Twister and twist. Your vegetables will be forced down and into the blade, and the twisting action will do all the work for you.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.